It is important to always view the current version of legislation, to ensure you are complying correctly.
Current, authorised versions of Commonwealth Acts and Regulations are available on the Federal Register of Legislation website.
The Help page contains information on how to use the site.
Current, authorised versions of Victorian Acts and Regulations are available on the Victorian Legislation and Parliamentary Documents website. To search for the current version of any Victorian Act or Regulation, follow these steps:
- Go to www.legislation.vic.gov.au.
- Click Victorian Law Today in the menu or the page contents
- In the Victorian Law Today Library, select 'Acts' or 'Statutory Rules' in both locations on the page - directly under the page heading and the Search heading
Note: If you are searching for Regulations, choose Statutory Rules
- Type all or part of the Act or Regulation name in the search field, then click Start Search
A list of documents matching your search criteria will appear
- Click the document you want to view.