The Australian Business Licence and Information Service (ABLIS) helps you find out which government licences, permits and registrations apply to your NFP.
By entering details of what your organisation will do and how it intends to operate, you will receive a personalised report with:
- A summary of state or territory, local and Australian government requirements;
- Information about licence fees, how to apply, periods of cover and renewals;
- How to access application and renewal forms.
Tips for using ABLIS
- When responding to the question 'What is your business type', enter the core service delivered by your NFP (e.g. 'sport', 'charity', 'disability services', 'conservation' etc.)
- While ABLIS uses language that is more suited to commercial businesses, the information provided will be relevant to NFPs