Do we need a licence to run a fundraising event?

If you are planning any fundraising activities you will probably need to register as a fundraiser. See the CAV website for links, information and how to apply for registration as a fundraiser.

Further Information

  • see our fundraising section for information on requirements for raising funds for your organisation.

If you need a response please Contact us instead.